Monday, September 15, 2008

Financial Chaos!


Well guys I hope that you have begun to read one, or more of the books that I recommended to you guys. If not pick one up, and if so continue to read! I hope the fire is starting to burn in you all and your starting to realize how easy it is to get started on this path to financial freedom.

I just felt I had to make a post today, the biggest market drop since the September 11th attack of 2001, and were experiencing the biggest drops since the recession in the stock market. Some may look at this and distress. For them don't, rule one is not to panic. For those that look at this as I do, as a opportunity congrats, because thats what is going to be, The bad loans, the bad banks, the bad industries are burning themselves out, as they should, but out of the ashes are going to arise some fantastic companies. For example look at Bank of America (not exactly suggesting to buy). This is a exciting time, and a scary time, for the short term, but remember this is going to be a massive transfer of wealth, more than likely, the greatest transfer of out time.

I'm currently looking at a number of stocks, and this is definitely the most of all time that make my cut, as a buy, since I'm a value investor and don't buy a company unless its 30% off for a dividend stock, and 50% off for a growth stock, but we'll get more into that later on. But the ultimate question you MUST ask yourself today is, What side do you want to be on? the winning side or the losing side? I think we all know the answer to that. Keep your chin up and keep on fighting! There is so much opportunity its unreal!

No comments: